Sunday, September 28, 2014

Fall season is here!


Are you ready for scarves, hats, long sleeves and boots?  Most of us get excited for fall because we get to wear new or bring out appropriate fall clothing.  I'm sure a lot of you buy new stuff too like me! We get to wear darker lipstick like a burgundy or mauve type color which is one of my favorite things to do for fall. And of course we can't forget pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks! Believe it or not I have yet to try this, I'm not a pumpkin fan but I think I will try it this season so I can see for myself what the hype is. 

So what is your favorite fall item?

Here I am wearing Sephora luster matte lipstick in Mulberry Luster; it has great staying power. I love this color and it definitely stains your lips.

Hope everyone is having a great day Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment